- Highest Temp: 90°C or 194°F
- Lowest Temp: -30°C or -22°F
- Exposure to extreme heat, boiling water and sterilizers may cause warping or softening.
- Use bleach (approx. 20 minutes) to remove stubborn stains. Make sure to wash thoroughly afterward.
- We recommend flipping the board from time to time to allow for even wear.
- Download PDF file for more details.
Wooden cutting boards are currently banned by the NYC health department. KORIN advises customers to take sanitary precautions when considering a new cutting board.