How it works
- The unit indirectly heats the sake through a coil with warm water.
- Water enters the unit through top right hole in the machine.
- Beneath this hole is a water level indicator and then at the bottom on the right is a spout to release water from the unit.
- The sake box is connected to the machine by a coupler. There are two types of couplers for:
- Coupler A included: American sake boxes (ex. Oseiki)
- Coupler B import: Japanese sake boxes (ex. Shirayuki)
- The power button is the green [SW] button on the unit.
- The temperature control is to the right of the power yellow power button.
- Nurukan / low temperature is 45 degrees Celsius.
- Atsukan / high temperature is 65 degrees Celsius.
- The next button to the left of the temperature control is the manual pour button.
- The spout position controls the pouring and has an automatic shut off.
- When the spout is pushed back, the unit will pour sake.
- The tray is adjustable under the spout based on the size of the sake bottle.
Manufacturer's Model Number
120V, 50/60Hz, 100W
Controls to monitor and regulate the temperature of the sake
45 - 60 degrees
9.75"W x 14.5"D x 22.25"H (33.5"H incl. sake meter)
5L to 18L cubic sake container feed
Sake level indicator parts, silicone tubing, funnel, and nozzle for American sakes. Nozzles for Japanese sake must be special ordered.
Sake volume control by level sensor (auto-stop)
English Cleaning Instructions
As this is a Japanese model, this product is NOT NSF nor UL approved
- Mechanical failures after long time usage do not include issues with leakage or product misuse.
- Product guarantees covers mechanical failures for brand new machines at initial use, and covers the circuit board for 1 year.
Clean daily. Sugar from the sake will build up inside and cause clogging, if not cleaned regularly.
- To clean, use an empty sake box, fill with warm water, then run the water through the machine several times.
- If the unit has not been cleaned, some parts of the unit may need to be replaced.
- Import part available for purchase through Korin's Customer Service:
- Taiji TSK Coupler for Ozeki (TK-103-02-CUPA)
- Sake Tank Cap (TK-103-18/31)
- Sake Tank Cap Gasket (TK-103-18/32)
- Valve Cap (TK-103-18/33)
- Sake Warmer Meter Cap (TK-103-18/20-2)
- PTC Heater (TK-103-18/8-2)